Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Update

Hey guys,

I've been pretty silent as of late, so I figured I'd give you all an update of what's going on.  First off, I actually have three articles on the go, and one of them is a freebie for a local newspaper to incentivise them into considering the creation of a gaming column (with my advice, of course).  This one will be kept under wraps until they've actually read the article and gotten back to me. 

The other two articles are a review for Metal Gear NES and a top ten list (I hate lists, but this was a challenge from a guy who's list I slagged, and I owe him the courtesy to return the favour) of games that I feel deserve a(n actual) reboot.

I will try to hammer out the Beyond Good and Evil review in the next couple of days.  I've beaten it before, so playing it again is more of a memory refresher.  Plus I still have the save file from when I beat it, so I could always go back to that if I so desired.

So, to the gentleman who I slagged (or at least his list), sorry it's taking a lot longer than anticipated.  Digging in the old memory sometimes requires breaking through rock with a shovel as it were.  But the articles are in the works.  The Metal Gear NES review is bottom priority, so expect it last.

That said, sally forth with "paddles" in hand and kick some ass.  When you're done, all should be right as Heavy Rain (hur hur hur).

No comments:

Post a Comment