Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Update 08/02/2011

Hi, everyone!

To my fellow Canucks, I hope you're enjoying the long weekend!  So, I realise I'm supposed to have a review up.  Unfortunately, I actually have to fix my entire review page as two thirds of it has disappeared.  No worries, I have the screens and text backed up to my hard drive.

That said, the review is done, it just needs to be posted.  As you can imagine, I'm severel annoyed by this.

So, what's coming up?

Well, after the review, I'll be posting a list (*shudders*) of the ten games that I would most like to see either a modern sequel or a reboot, then an article about another game Igot signed by Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia to the uninformed) and then a review of Metal Gear for the NES.  Oh, and I'll need to determine what the monthly review title will be and post a new poll. 

After that, who knows?

Take it easy guys, enjoy the rest of the weekend (if you've got it off).

No comments:

Post a Comment