Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Metal Gear Review Is Up

Hey Guys and Gals,

The Metal Gear (NES) review is up.  You can find it here.  Enjoy.  Bear in mind that I did play it on an FC Twin (an NES and SNES clone), but that does not cloud my review as I have played it on an original NES before.

So, what's next?  Well, I still have to co-ordinate with Russell from The Real Life Gamer for another podcast.  The goal will be to further expand on my AAA Games Length commentary (it's the post previous to this one, called "AAA Games Too Long My Ass"). 

Also, the Mass Effect (360) review is coming fairly soon.  It is due at the end of the month as I recall.

I'm currently playing Darkstar One by Kalypso games on my 360.  If you're yearning for something from the halcyon days of space sims, this one might be up your alley.  It's fairly uncommon, so far that I can tell, but it's definitely worth a rent.  I'll go deeper into it soon to see if it's worth the buy.  Although...I only paid $10 for it...so...yeah.

I also found a wicked bargoon:  Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for - I kid you not - $5.  Granted, it was loose, but it goes for $30 or $40 loose on EBay, so I think I got a good deal, what say you?

Oh, and I'm getting rid of some games.  Most are for the original XBox, but I'm also clearing out some of my SNES stuff that I no longer play.  If you're interested, let me know.

That's all the news that's fit to print.

So, take care, hope you enjoyed your weekend and don't do anything I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment