Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

The End of One Poll, The Start of Another. And a Review, Too

Hey guys, the verdict is in: Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth for the XBox will be next title to be reviewed.
It'll be up by May 1st, or the earliest that I can finish the game. It can be beaten in 5 hours, so I should be finished with it within the next couple of weeks or so.

It'll be posted to an entirely new page.  I'm going to start it next week because I'll be revamping my own review format to something a little more structured than my old user reviews.  If you haven't read those, you should.  If you have any interest at all in becoming a reviewer, they're an excellent example of how to not write a professional review.  They are a good stepping-stone, though.

I've also redone the layout of the blog as you can see.  This is because I want certain elements (especially anything you guys can interact with) to be more visible.  Plus it just looked like crap.

There's also a new poll up for you to vote on for yet another review, which I'll start in May and finish by June.

Also, I'm thinking of redoing my Serious Sam 2 review.  I really knocked it because of all of changes made to the game, but it was, in fact, a very good game nonetheless nad most of the changes were for the better (and the game had such good level design in comparison to the first one).  I was just bitchy because the minigun didn't fire as fast and I felt (at the time) that the game was too hard.  I don't think that that is very good reviewing.  What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment