Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Article Template

Hey guys,

I have finished the template for the Series Review articles.  These can branch across multiple platforms and while some may be short, others could wind up taking months to complete (if, for instance, I were to do an Elder Scrolls feature).

These will also be much lengthier review articles, and the games will not be scored.  This isn't so much for the sake of objectivity and fairness so much as keeping it simple and straight-forward.

The Games as Art Editorial is also nearly ready.  I'll post that up later this evening.

The first game series in the Series Review will be the NES Metal Gear titles, Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge.  I have already finished Metal Gear (not like these are long games, after all), and Snake's Revenge is about the same length (having beaten it back in 1996), so I should be ready to post the prototype Series Review in a few days.

Take care, and I'll see you all again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment