Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Review

Hey guys,

The Serious Sam 2 re-review is now finished.  Catch it here!

Next review that I'll be working on will be Bionic Commando for the XBox 360.  So, finally something a little modern, eh?

I'm also considering doctoring up all of my older reviews, including placing screenshots and anchors on the page for easier navigation.  What do you think, would you guys like to see that?  Maybe I'll even edit some of them, too, bring them up to the same quality as the new ones?  What would you guys think of that?

By the way, don't forget to vote on the next game to be reviewed.  A word to the wise, ignore Snake's Revenge.  It's guaranteed to be reviewed in a new type of review concept that I will be planning, called Series Reviews.  These will focus on games in a series, although not an entire series.  For instance, I'm planning on doing one for Ninja Gaiden on the XBox and XBox 360.  This will exclude Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma.  It will also be excluding the NES and arcade versions, as well as console ports of the arcade game.

The Series Review is an article, so it will not have its own page, but instead will show up on the main page.

If my own reviews are an indication of anything, these will be just as deep, so expect lengthy articles when these guys hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment